Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I really want a haircut but I can't because of my religion Sikh?

Ok so I'm 13 going to 14 and I really want a haircut. Well, I come from a Sikh family and it is against our culture to cut our hair. My little brother has long hair but my dad an my big brother have haircuts. If I didn't have older siblings I would probably get a haircut because I cut my bangs once an my parents slapped me and my big sister took away my laptop an everything just because I cut my hair. My sister has long hair to and she straightens it and I don't have a straightener. I never really asked my parents that I want a haircut I just cut my bangs once because I was tired and sick of my long hair an I still am. I've wanted a hair cut since I was 7. My hair is up to my knees. So how do I tell him to let me cut my hair? My parents always yell at my little brother to get a haircut but he refuses I mean I don't get it ....Whenever my dad ties that one turban thing on his head he complains that its not perfect an my dad says come with me to get a haircut an my brother refuses an hes 10 .

No comments:

Post a Comment