Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My female guinea pig is pregnant, What is the best fresh veggies I can give her?

I purchased her from a pet shop where she was caged alone so I didn't suspect a thing, but noticed that she had movement in her belly while holding her on the way home. She also has a sore on one ear that seams to be getting bigger. She has gotten noticeably bigger the two weeks I've had her. I was planning on keeping her with another guinea pig, but since I found out she was pregnant, I've kept them separated. Merlin is the other piggy and separated because he's male. I was planning on getting him neutered ASAP. But, now since i found out Gabriella (female GP) is pregnant, I am getting a separate cage for the boys...That is if any of the babies are male. Any suggestions for the best fresh veggies and fruits as well as good soap to bathe Gabby in or medicine to help with her ear would be appreciated. I don't see any type of visible bugs on her ear. And it's just one side. Also is it safe to bathe her pregnant? How far along could she be if her babies kicks are visible as well as her nipples?

No comments:

Post a Comment