Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My best friend seems to like my Boyfriend? What do i do?!?

Well me and my Boyfriend are dateing, and my bestfriend is the one who tried to get us together for a while now, but now that were dating she seems upset and mad about it. And when she talks to him she says she "loves" him, but she claims its like brother love.I swear shes obsessed with him! And when she seems him while camping she takes loads of pictures hugging him and she never leaves him alone, giving him alot of hugs and sitting on his lap and asking for piggy backrides, And it bothers both me and my boyfriend, especially me, because she knows how much i love him,so if she was a true friend she wouldnt do that? I mean i would never be all over a guy she was dating, not in a million years! i dont know if thats considered flirting or not, but its really putting a strain on our relationship. Ppl think THEY'RE dateing, when im the one dateing him! And no he doesnt flirt with her back, hes very uncomfortable with her touching him, but hes too nice to push her off. He told her to lay off a little, and he said that ppl keep thinking that she likes him and she got so mad and defensive, she was mad at HIM. I am to scared to ask her about it because she gets so mad and defensive!I dont know what to do, But i do put My boyfriend before her,because he has always been here for me, and if she was a real friend she wouldnt do this. What can i do? What do you think?oes shelike him or am i being over dramatic? Please,please Help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment