Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How to get him to want me and not her?

so i know this guy likes me, he shows me all the signs and stuff like that but he keeps talking about one of my friends and his good friends like all the time which annoys me and she is like a slut and flirty to him and stuff but i guess he different with me but im getting a little jealous because i want to date him but he don't seem to budge at all but i want him too :( so the slut has just a very big chest and he keeps talking about it at times and stuff which annoys me....idk how to be so flirty with him and stuff..last night me and him and another friend hung out and it was fun until the end it got so boring so i left and i never do that. its just that i want to like run up to him and give him a big hug and stuff and piggy back rides and be flirty flirty but idk it seems to be awkward so how do i get him to really like me to ask me out and get him to talk less of her...

No comments:

Post a Comment