Thursday, July 21, 2011

What should i buy?(20 characters)?

Basically I was a extra in the movie Hunger Games.I got my paycheck of roughly $244 dollars.I want to reward myself.But i don't know what to buy.I have a good laptop,a okay phone,a crappy camera,and me and my mom share a old mp3 player.It's honestly between the camera or a Mp3/ipod.But once i earn money i'm very tight with it.I want to put at least a $100 in the bank so i will finally have $1,000 dollars for college. That gives me a budget of $144 dollars plus the change and money in my piggy bank(maybe $20 dollars) and i'm hopping to get $50 dollars from the clothes i'm going to sell to consignment. My budget is $214 dollars. What should i buy mp3/ipod or camera? My camera does work it's just old and not clear photos,i take pictures maybe one every 2 weeks.So if you was me what would you buy? Ipod/Mp3 or a camera? or put all the money in the bank?

No comments:

Post a Comment