Saturday, July 16, 2011

Does this boy like me?

Okay let me start of like this i first saw this boy at my house for a couple of seconds then my aunt had a wedding rehearsal and i saw him again first i didn't wanna be around him then it seemed like he was every where i was and doing the same thing as me.. weird.. also were both 12 then she had the wedding .. anyway when we went to the after party every time i looked at him he was looking at me and even did a double take look then out of no where he came over to talk to me but then i went out side and just started talking to him i think he is cute but he kept play fighting with me he threw a rock at me then mocked me then hugged me a couple of times and i gave him a piggy back ride we had fun!... but then i had to chase him but we like hit it off were both very smart to!

No comments:

Post a Comment