Sunday, July 17, 2011

Dream of creepy gross guy trying to kill me and siblings?

I lived in a small hamlet called red earth creek. it is a rig town surrounded by a bunch of reservations. the whole 5 years that i was there, i had a recurring dream that there was a tall, lanky, dirty man with long blonde hair and he was trying to kill me. i was always doing really impossible feats, such as pulling myself into my room from 20 feet, etc. then after a couple years, my sisters and brother were involved too and i was always trying to keep them safe. in the last 2 years of living there, my parents bought horses and we had a wooden fence in the yard. it was always snowy outside with the dim, kind of weird winter night light outside. we were always safe in the fence or in the shadow of my dads company truck. it was like he couldn't see us but was always stalking right on the edge of the fence or shadow waiting for us to make a move. it was endless and when we started to get tired from running and climbing and jumping from the ground to the trailer and back, he would get one of my sisters or brother and i would try to stop him but before i could do anything about him being there, i woke up. i was between 12 and17 when i lived there and my siblings are from 1 to 8 years younger then me (3 sisters and a brother). my parents never woke up while we were being chased. it was kind of disturbing for me as a teenager to have a continuing dream this horrific. and since i have moved from red earth i haven't had it since. i was wondering if there was any meaning to be found in a dream of this context and if anybody could tell me what it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment