Sunday, July 17, 2011

How should I discipline my 5 year old brother?

My 5 year old half brother is just plain and simply bad. He swears, hits, is disrespectful, listens to no one, and says violent sentences such as, "I will cut your head off." His mother, I think, doesn't know how to deal with him, so she just simply doesn't. The only other person that disciplines him is my brother, who doesn't do much good either. I haven't tried disciplining him yet, since I haven't really been to my half sibling's house much. He hasn't gone to pre-school, so I am worried how he will act in Kindegarden. If it were up to me, he would come live with us for a while, since my mother must be doing something right since My brothers and I have gotten practically straight A's and are staying out of trouble. I don't want him to grow up to be like our father, who has always been in and out of jail, and is in prison as of now. Hitting him would do no good, as I have been told, since it will only be teaching him through violence, and controlling him through fear. I personally believe all he needs is one good *** whooping, and a sit in the corner. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to say them. I'm at my wits end.

No comments:

Post a Comment