Sunday, July 17, 2011

I like my old hookup buddy's friend, what do i do?

hes not my ex hes more of an old fling. i use to hookup with the kid we've done "stuff" together but i dont like him anymore. But he told his friend i was his girl and this guys a player so alot of girls are "his" but i really like his friend he's different he's nice, sweet and you can tell he's nothing like this other guy. But he told my friend he couldn't talk to me like "that" cause that's his friend and he can't do that. But we hangout alll the time and we flirt alot he takes my phone and tries and make me take it he gives me piggy back rides he texts me everyday with out me texting him and hes always putting winky faces and he asked if i was completey done with his friend. And the guy i use too hookup with has a gf now. so helpp???

No comments:

Post a Comment