Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nickname for the name cynthia?

okay so in the past i've had nicknames when i was smaller like say 3 my parents and other family and friends wound call me cynthi then i stuck with that until about 5 then i was cyndi the my brother was born and when he started to talk and would call me cyntiar cause he couldn't pronounce it any better then up until the founth grade goin on 5th i was cyntiar the my sister was born she is trying to talk but she is only 1 and a half and calls me chinta so my family calls me that then my friend taylor gave me and my other friend nicknames mine is piggy my other friend name is diggy and taylor is dummy i want a real nickname that resembles my real name that i could use as my name with few people knowing my name is cynthia my brother emmanuel's nick name is E- man and my sisters is blessing i want a nick name REALLY bad can u help me sorry this is long and thanks in advane :)

No comments:

Post a Comment