Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Should i be jealous over this?

I have a boyfriend and, i don't mean to sound stuck up, but we both know is way far out of his league with me. I'm a year older then him at school, he's not that good looking, he's known by many but wouldn't say he's mr popularity. Yes i could do better but honestly, all this doesn't bother me i just like him for who he his. We connect really well but lately we have been fighting heaps and one of our big issues is over this girl he is friends with. This girl is pretty and popular (in his year) but she also has a boyfriend who doesn't go to our school. She's naturally a funny, jokingly type of person and laughs at all his jokes whereas i'm more of a gloomy type of person and never laugh at his jokes because, there immature and not funny. This is where i really notice the age gap between us when he makes stupid jokes infront of his friends and stuff. Anyway he will always tell me stories about this girl who is in some of his classes and then she will come around the corner and start laughing with him while im just standing there. The other day i was sad at him for something he had said and he stopped talking to me and just left me upset and went to talk to her. The next day i ignored him and he didn't bother to come up or even say hello. I walked past at the end of the school day and said thanks for the hello and he just talked normally and went on to tell me what he did during the day which consisted of him giving this girl piggy backs and him trying to catch her but they fell on top of eachother and he hurt himself. I told him i didnt care and walked off and he got angry for me being mad. I know for a fact if i told him i did this with one of my guy friends he would get so jealous. Anyway so my question being am i right for being angry/jealous/upset or should i just get over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment