Friday, July 15, 2011

What would my interest rates be on an auto loan? I'm 18 no credit.?

I want to take out a loan for a 2004 BMW 325I. Im a entering freshman, but i have college paid for and my only expenses are insurance and phone. The insurance(full coverage) will be $140ish a month. The loan is $12,990 and I want to get it for 5 years. I can make a $3000 down payment. I could pay it off in less time, and also make a bigger downpayment but I dont want to empty the piggy bank or live on my limit. I want to buildup my credit, and plan on paying off the full debt in a year, I'm making sure they will not charge me for the full interest of the loan when I pay. What would my interest rate be? I do not want to get a cosigner, and also what places could I go to get the loan besides the dealer? Ive gone to Bank Of America & Bank of Bartlett and both need the car to be older then 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment