Saturday, July 16, 2011

I think my friend likes me should I ask her out?

me and her are known to goof off with each other and at a party recently according to my friends she seemed "flirty" according to a friend of mine from what he seen he said that she was always laughing at me or watching me or shadowing me or touching me but i just told him that she just likes to goof off and at times when we hang out somewhere she sometimes would ask me to give her a piggy back ride and she would just start biting me and pulling my hair and calling me by a name that i don't like but she does it anyways because it irritates me and she finds it funny but according to one of her friends she "flirts" with me the most out of all her guy friends i just didn't believe it because it would seem to good to be true if she likes me because i really like her but later on that night of the party when nobody was around she gave me the key to her heart and said she wants me to have it or whats left of it so the next day later i had a friend of mine ask her if she was interested in any guys and she said she's not interested in anyone at the moment so i'm just confused does she like me and i should ask her out or is she just really friendly?

No comments:

Post a Comment