Saturday, July 16, 2011

What does my dream mean?

In my dream my mom just came back from a trip from Haiti (she's actually coming back from there today), and she was ready to give birth but I didn't know she was pregnant and was sort of concerned about that because of her age. When she gave birth I went into the room which was sort of like my moms room but whiter, and I saw her holding one of the babies even though she said she gave birth to triplets. The baby I saw was very cute and quiet. He/she looked like my mom but not like my dad and I immediately knew that they were half siblings. After giving the baby to me she started shaking like she was having chills and said that it was because she wasn't finished giving birth yet. What does this dream mean, it was so weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment